INTERIER TECH s.r.o., Za Drahou 253, ID number 290 58 155 processes all your personal data because it is a requirement for fulfilling our contract with you concerning the sale of goods (or for taking measures before concluding the contract), and is also required for fulfilling the public-legal obligations of our company.
1. Identity and contact details of the administrator
- The administrator of your personal data is INTERIER TECH s.r.o., registered office Za Drahou 253, 282 01 Český Brod, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague,
Part C, Insert 163550 (hereinafter “administrator”).
- The administrator’s contact data is: address for delivery Za Drahou 253, 282 01 Český Brod, e-mail address email@example.com,
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
2. Legal basis for processing personal data
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is that it is required for:
fulfilment of the contract between you and the administrator or for taking measures by the administrator before concluding the contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons concerning to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “Regulation”;
- fulfilment of the administrator’s legal obligations pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, specifically the fulfilment of obligations imposed on the administrator by generally binding legal regulations, specifically Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on value added tax act, as amended, Act No. 586/1992 Coll., on income tax act, as amended, and Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting, as amended.
3. Purpose of personal data processing
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data is the fulfilment the contract between you and the administrator, including the delivery of goods and the resolution of rights from the liability for defects, or the implementation of measures by the administrator before concluding the contract and the fulfilment of the public-legal obligations by the administrator.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator under Article 22 of the Regulation.
4. Storage period of personal data
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the effect of rights and obligations under the contract and for the period required for archiving according to the respective generally binding legal regulations, but no longer than the period specified by the generally binding legal regulations.
5. Further recipients of personal data
- Further recipients of your personal data will be the forwarding companies (DPD, TopTrans, PPL, Czech Post) and other subjects participating in the delivery of goods or payments based on the purchase contract and subjects providing the administrator with technical services concerning the operation of e-shops including the operation of software and storage of data. Further recipients of your personal data will be the operators of the server Heureka.cz, which we use as a processor for sending questionnaires to determine your satisfaction with your purchase from us.
- Recipients of your personal data processed for the fulfilment of obligations arising from legal regulations may also be financial administration bodies or other respective authorities in cases imposed on the administrator by generally binding legal regulations.
- The controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (to countries outside the EU) or any international organisations.
6. Data subject rights
- Under the terms stated in the regulation, you have the right to request from the administrator: access to your personal data, the right for the correction or deletion of your personal data, a restriction on processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and other rights for the transfer of your personal data.
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulation, you have the right to submit a claim to the supervising authority.
- You are not obliged to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is a requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and without the provision of your personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or for the administrator to fulfil the contract.